Welcome to the Village of Williamsburg
Mark your calendar for the following community events and
- Christmas Walk - December 7th 5-9 p.m.
- Easter Egg Hunt - Spring 2019
- Spring Yard Sales - Spring 2019
- Litter Clean Up - Spring 2019
- Grassy Run Encampment - Spring 2019
- Tree Fair - Spring 2019
- June In Olde Williamsburgh - May 31, June 1 & 2
- Fall Yard Sales - Fall 2019
- American Legion Car Show - Fall 2019
- Lytle Celebration - Fall 2019
- Old Firehouse Brewery Celebration - Fall 2019
- Homecoming Parade - Fall 2019
- Disc Golf Tournment - Fall 2019
- Trick or Treat - 2019 October 31st 6-8 p.m.
- Christmas Walk - 2019 December 6th 5-9 p.m.
Check back often for additional events and activities added throughout the year.
* Special Announcements *
- The Williamsburg Police Department is currently accepting applications for the position of full time School Resource officer. The starting wage for Full Time Police Officer is $17.00 an hour including an excellent benefit package.
Visit the Employment page to download the application and for
- Please remember that Fire Code prohibits open burns within the Village of Williamsburg. This includes burning of
trash, leaves, brush, etc. For more information regarding open burns, please call the Williamsburg Township Fire & EMS at (513) 724-7744.
- The 2017 Consumer Confidence Report (CCR) is now available to
download and review at your convenience.
- The Village is an equal opportunity provider. A copy of the U.S. Department of Argiculture Nondiscrimination Statement is avaliable to download for review.
- A copy of the State Route 133 Sewer Expansion Project FONSI is available to download and review at your convenience.
Residents and businesses may pay their utility bills online with credit or debit cards anytime. Please call (513) 724-6107 with any questions about online payments.
The Village is using Cerkl in order to inform and engage neighbors and business owners about news and events happening in the community.
Cerkl (pronounced circle) is an easy to use newsfeed service that allows the users to tailor the news they recieve about organizations they are interested in. If you would like to receive regular updates about Williamsburg, please check out our newsfeed. Signing up is easy and free.
The Village of Williamsburg has launched a new online and mobile based tool that allows citizens to request services, report concerns and to track the resolution from start to finish. The Village is excited to navigate this new approach to engaging citizens and providing responsive customer service.
Meeting and Event Calendar
Please click on the calendar icon below to learn more about all upcoming events and meetings.
The information on this website is intended to be informative to both
life-long residents and to the newest members of our community.
If there is anything you are looking for that you can't find on this site, please feel free to contact the Village Administrative Offices at (513) 724-6107 or via email.
We hope this website will provide residents, visitors, and businesses with valuable information about our community. Please check back often, as we are continually providing up-to-date information.