Welcome to the Village of Williamsburg
Mark your calendars for the following community events and
- Spring Yard Sales - May 19th - 20th
- Memorial Day Parade - May 28th
- June in Olde Williamsburgh - June 1st, 2nd and 3rd
- Junk Days - June 7th- 9th
- Disc Golf Tournament - Community Park in Aug. & Sept.
- National Night Out - Community Park on August 7th
- American Legion Car Show - August 26th
- Fall Yard Sales - September 8th - 9th
- Old Firehouse Brewery Celebration - September
- Lytle Birthday Celebration - September
- Homecoming Parade - October
- Trick or Treat - October 31st 6-8 p.m.
- Christmas Walk - December 7th 5-9 p.m.
Check back often for additional events and activities added throughout the year.
* Special Announcements *
- Please remember that Fire Code prohibits open burns within the Village of Williamsburg. This includes burning of
trash, leaves, brush, etc. For more information regarding open burns, please call the Williamsburg Township Fire & EMS at (513) 724-7744.
- The 2016 Consumer Confidence Report (CCR) is now available to
download and review at your convenience.
- The Village is an equal opportunity provider. A copy of the U.S. Department of Argiculture Nondiscrimination Statement is avaliable to download for review.
No Openings at this time
Residents and businesses may pay their utility bills online with credit or debit cards anytime. Please call (513) 724-6107 with any questions about online payments.
The information on this website is intended to be informative to both
life-long residents and to the newest members of our community.
If there is anything you are looking for that you can't find on this site, please feel free to contact the Village Administrative Offices at (513) 724-6107 or via email.
We hope this website will provide residents, visitors, and businesses with valuable information about our community. Please check back often, as we are continually providing up-to-date information.
Meeting and Event Calendar
Please click on the calendar icon below to learn more about all upcoming events and meetings.