Welcome to the Village of Williamsburg
The information on this website is intended to be informative to both
life-long residents and to the newest members of our community.
If there is anything you are looking for that you can't find on this site, please feel free to contact the Village Administrative Offices at (513) 724-6107 or via email.
We hope this website will provide residents, visitors, and businesses with valuable information about our community. Please check back often, as we are continually providing up-to-date information.
Residents and businesses are now able to pay their utility bills online with credit or debit cards anytime. Please call (513) 724-6107 with any questions about online payments.
*** Scheduled Events ***
Mark your calendars for the following community events and
- Easter Egg Hunt - April 8th at the Community Park
- Quarter Auction - April 8th proceeds to support June in Olde Williamsburgh
- Clean and Green Community Clean Up - April 22nd at 285 West Main Street
- 26th Annual Grassy Run Heritage Rendevzous - April 28th, 29th and 30th at the Community Park
- Village Wide Spring Yard Sales - May 6th and 7th
- June in Olde Williamsburgh - June 2nd, 3rd and 4th
- National Night Out - Aug. 1st at the Community Park
- Village Wide Fall Yard Sales - Sept. 9th and 10th
- Trains of Williamsburg Christmas Walk - Dec. 1st in Williamsburg
Check back often for additional events and activities added throughout the year.
* Special Announcements *
- The Williamsburg WWTP Phase 3 EA Notice is available to
download and review.
- The 2015 Consumer Confidence Report (CCR) is now available to
download and review at your convenience.
- Please remember that Fire Code prohibits open burns within the Village of Williamsburg. This includes burning of
trash, leaves, brush, etc. For more information regarding open burns, please call the Williamsburg Township Fire & EMS at (513) 724-7744.
- The Village is an equal opportunity provider. A copy of the U.S. Department of Argiculture Nondiscrimination Statement is avaliable to download for review.
Meeting and Event Calendar
Please click on the calendar icon below to learn more about all upcoming events and meetings.